After I posted my Doctor Who animated mood theme, purple_spell
requested I make an animated Billie/David theme. But since I didn't have enough clips of them to make an entire theme, we settled on a mix of Billie/David and Rose/Ten.
So all these moods are either Billie and David or Rose and Ten, together and separately. It was a bit of a challenge, because I had only 1 series worth of clips to work with instead of 3 and I wasn't willing to use exactly the same clips for the same moods as the Doctor Who theme. They were all made from scratch and none of them are duplicates of the same moods from the Doctor Who theme. Enjoy!Preview:
View the full Theme Here.
Download the Theme Here.
How to Install This Mood Theme...Basic (Free) Account:
Now, I've never tried this personally, but as I understand it, all you have to do is switch to a Plus Account (still free) to be able to install a custom mood theme exactly the same way you would with a Paid Account. Then once you've installed it, switch back to a Basic Account and it'll still work. And if you ever want to change to a different custom mood theme, you just switch back to a Plus Account, change the mood theme and switch back to Basic again.Paid Account:
1. Unzip the mood theme to your computer and then upload the files to whatever image host you use. Do not
use someone else's image host without permission. That's bandwidth theft and it's mean. lol
2. Go to the Admin Console
(if that link doesn't work, try clicking on the link found here: FAQ
2. Type in the following: moodtheme_create "Title of Theme" "Short Description of Theme"
(replace "Title of Theme" and "Short Description of Theme" with your own title and description for this theme. For example, I used "Rose/Ten and Billie/David" "Rose/Ten and Billie/David Animated Mood Theme".)
3. Click "Execute" and it should give you a number. WRITE IT DOWN!
4. Open up the adminconsolecodes.txt
file that came in the zip file with mood theme.
5. Use the "Edit -> Replace" function in whatever text editor you're using and replace 12345 with whatever number the Admin Console generated for you. Click "Replace All". Then replace http://www.yourimagehost.com/
with the URL of wherever you uploaded the mood theme images to. Again "Replace All".
6. Copy and Paste everything in the adminconsolecodes.txt
file into the Admin Console and click "Execute". If it works, you should be taken to a page with your codes on. If it doesn't work, it's not the end of the world. Just go back to step one and try again. :)
7. Now go to your the "Manage -> Customize" section of your LiveJournal and click on "Look and Feel". At the bottom of the page is the place where you can select which mood theme your journal uses. Find this mood theme, whatever you named it, and click "Save Changes".
And that's it!
If this doesn't work or you have trouble understanding these instructions, try following crackified's instructions
instead. Their instructions are how I figured this stuff out in the first place and my instructions are just a reworded version of theirs, designed to be more specific to this mood theme. So, much credit to crackified
for the instructions and the adminconsolecodes.txt. Please...
- Credit either watcher_junior
- Don't direct link to the images on my host!
- Commenting if you snag. ;)